Offering Outside-Only Services
There's never been a better time than right now to consider one of our exterior-only services. Our outside service can help protect your home from carpenter ants or your family & pets from the painful bites & stings of spiders & wasps. Our mosquito and tick treatments will make your yard enjoyable again and reduce your families exposure to pest-borne illnesses, such as Lyme Disease, West Nile Virus, and Triple EEE. All of these services can be accomplished without our technicians entering your home.
Our technicians are trained, tested, and certified in the use of personal protective equipment (PPE). Technicians routinely employ the use of gloves, respirators, eye protection and other clothing to conform to EPA and OSHA safety standards.
- All team members are practicing frequent hand washing and have soap and water, as well as hand sanitizer available to them.
- All service vehicles are being disinfected daily.
- Office and shop are being disinfected daily.
- On-site team members are taking extra precautions including avoiding approaching customers within 6 feet (per CDC recommendations) and utilizing additional PPE such as gloves and shoe covers where appropriate.
- Many of our services are performed around the exterior your home or business. If it necessary to enter your building, we will take all needed precautions.
North Shore Pest Control remains committed to providing top-quality pest control for the homes and businesses of West Michigan in all circumstances. If you are having a pest problem you can be sure we are doing all we can to remain available and ready to quickly and effectively help.
Everyone here hopes you and your family are happy and healthy during this time. We know you are taking COVID-19 seriously and want you to know we are doing the same. If you have any questions about the precautions we are taking, please reach out to us at 888-322-6462.